9 Things I Hate About Everyone
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I knowwhere my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch whenI ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room forthe T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change thechannel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damnright! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is.Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people dothis? Who and where are they? Gonna kick their asses!
5. When people say, while watching a film, "Did you see that?". No, Loser, Ipaid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me achoice there, did ya, Sunshine?
7. When something is "new and improved!"...Which is it? If it's new, thenthere has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then theremust have been something before it, so it couldn't be new.
8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damnthing anyone ever experiences!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus comeyet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, Dumb-ass?